Aluminum low-temperature welding rods
are used to repair⬇️
✅You can use it on almost any non-ferrous metal, except stainless steel. You can use Aluminum welding rods on dissimilar metals (copper to aluminum) and even galvanized steel.
✅This revolutionary product designed specifically for aluminum welding, uses no flux, making it environmentally safe and easy to use. A low working temperature of 730° F (392° C).
✅Aluminum welding rods are the easiest method of welding aluminum and are ideal for use on all types of repairs. Large or small the rod can help you make a professional, inexpensive and durable weld.
Easy Melt Welding Rods
Introducing The Simplest Way To Weld Aluminum Parts – No Expensive Equipment Required. All You Need Is A Propane Torch, And Some Simple Easy Melt Welding Rods.
No fluxes and no fumes are required (however, you can use some flux if you feel it will do a better job). These welding rods make a sound joint, stronger than the parent metal and can join thin and thick parts together. Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has minimal or no distortion to the parent material.
Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
- High thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity
- Low temperature, no rust
- Durable and exquisite workmanship
- Suitable for TIG welding and oxygen - acetylene gas welding pure aluminum and the joints of aluminum alloy as a filler material
- Used in chemical industry aluminum equipment
The Easy Welding Rods are high-quality special Aluminum-alloy rods used to weld/braze primarily Aluminum and Aluminum alloys but can be used to braze any other non-ferrous materials except for stainless steel.
Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Thoroughly clean the area you are about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way and makes crumby welds.
Note: We have received some buyers that told us that the electrode will not melt. Because of the production, the ends of the electrode are sealed with aluminum to prevent the core from spilling. If you can't melt, please lose 2-3cm of the head and see the medicine core then you can use it normally.